20.6.08

2008 até agora

kelly rowland - work (freemasons club mix)
solange - i decided (freemasons mix)
wiley - wearing my rolex
madonna - give it to me
duffy - distant dreamer
cassie - official girl

gabriella cilmi - don't wanna go to bed / this game
kleerup - longing for lullabies (with titiyo)
infernal - downtown boys
solange - sandcastle disco
ryan leslie - addiction (feat. cassie)
wiley - if you're going out
freemasons - when you touch me (single version)

t.i. - no matter what
sophie ellis-bextor - heartbreak make me a dancer
wynter gordon - surveillance
ashlee simpson - boys
addictive/t2 - gonna be mine
mariah carey - cruise control (feat. damian marley)
bwo - lay your love on me
red blooded women - colour me dirty

ruff sqwad - ruff sqwad man dem
armél - i took it down (feat. juelz santana)
usher - love in this club (feat. young jeezy)
sway - f ur ex (feat. stush)
alcazar - we keep on rockin'
jordin sparks - no air (feat. chris brown)

kleerup - until we bleed (with lykke li)
three 6 mafia - i'd rather (feat. dj unk)
sam sparro - black & gold
lily allen - i don't know
chris brown - forever
maderito & joe - passageiros da nave
annie - i know ur girlfriend hates me

Nenhum comentário: